Reggie Hayes, sports columnist for The News-Sentinel of Fort Wayne, Ind.,
gives his unique spin on The Indianapolis Colts.

Thursday, October 26

Reagor doing well after surgery

The Colts released a written statement from defensive tackle Montae Reagor on his status after undergoing facial surgery on Wednesday:
“I want to thank everyone for the concern and support in the days after my accident. I am resting and feeling fine after surgery yesterday. I feel fine and am in good spirits. I know there is a road of recovery ahead, and I am looking forward to the comeback. The surgery was successful, and, again, I am very grateful for the wonderful show of concern and well-wishes from our fans. I appreciate the great support of my teammates and the Colts organization.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home